Marshall Structures Ltd

Structural Engineers, Party Wall Surveyors and Clerks of Works


We can provide a variety of reports

Structural Engineer's Reports

This is a report carried out by a Structural Engineer to investigate a specific structural problem.

Please note that this is not to be confused with a Full Building Survey or Home-buyer's Survey which is carried out by a Building or General Practice Surveyor to look at the overall Structure of a building.

Third Party Reports

We have a great depth of expertise in buildings and are able to use this to help you. This service is particularly relevant for new builds where someone independent is required to look at the building's structural adequacy for either mortgage, peace of mind or insurance purposes..