Marshall Structures Ltd

Structural Engineers, Party Wall Surveyors and Clerks of Works

Clerks of Works

The classic Clerk of Works role is to act as an inspector on site on behalf of the client. We check that the building works are being constructed in accordance with the drawings, specifications and to the requisite quality. We undertake work as Civil and Structural Engineering and general building Clerks of Works.

We are also able to offer more fluid construction inspection services to suit your specific requirements be this a "once over" at the end of a job or a more rigorous visiting role.

Contact us and tell us what you want to acheive and we will tailor our service to meet with your requirements.